Position: Business Development Manager - IT Managed Services
Location: South East
Salary: To £55k per annum basic plus uncapped commission structure, car allowance, pension, healthcare and other benefits
Established in 1992, Allied Worldwide Ltd is a global organisation delivering bespoke IT outsourcing & managed people services to the corporate market. With a presence across 5 continents, we serve a loyal and expanding corporate client base across a broad range of industry sectors. Our core business is the provision of skilled technical resources using a flexible, solutions-based model for ongoing infrastructure support, consultancy and technology projects.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to work within our successful and expanding sales team. In this newly created role reporting directly to the Global Sales Director and supported by a team of Internal Sales Executives and Administrators, you will be responsible for achieving revenue and gross margin targets predominantly through new business wins. With a proven track record in selling outsourced and managed IT support solutions to the corporate marketplace, the successful candidate will work closely with delivery functions in ensuring successful execution of projects, and build a personal sales pipeline for long term success.
• Selling within the managed services team, managing the complete sales cycle on deals between £50K and £6M in value.
• Selling infrastructure managed support services: resourcing; service-desk solutions; desktop managed services; server support; WINTEL; maintenance (break-fix); global co-sourcing and NOC/off-site solutions.
• Your target will be revenue between £1.5 and 2M per annum depending upon your experience.
• Liaising directly with C-level executives operating in large, international blue chip organizations.
• This is a senior level new business and account development sales role targeting corporate accounts, where 30% - 40% of your time will be spent working with existing clients to leverage and uncover business opportunities, with the remaining time generating new business engagements.
• You will be working alongside our internal sales & marketing teams who will support you in the generation of new business sales leads and 1st class appointments within your target market.
• You will be instrumental in generating leads and building a sales pipeline taking qualified opportunities from RFP stage and manage them through to closure.
• You will receive support from our global service delivery & bid teams, however your role will involve you managing directly the bid process and leveraging support from each area to support your winning solution and proposals.
• You will update all prospects using CRM, present your sales plans monthly and work to company guidelines and policies.
• Exceptional track record in achieving sales targets
• Experience in selling IT managed support solutions to the corporate sector in an international context - EMEA/US/ APAC regions
• Ability to produce quality proposals and presentations, along with exceptional planning to ensure deadlines are met
• Computer literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to engage, motivate, influence and negotiate at all levels
• Excellent commercial negotiation skills and business acumen
You will be working in a dynamic, demanding and fast paced environment; your role will be rewarding and integral to the global day to day running of our Global Sales Operations. You will be determined and resilient, with excellent people skills and the ability to influence senior internal and external stakeholders.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Tony Chopra: XXXXX or call me directly on XXXXX XXXXXX.
If you are unable to find the job you are looking for, please try looking through our complete list of jobs in the search bar, or click through to see all Vacancies.
As well as Business Development Manager jobs we also have Sales Vacancies. Including jobs in the UK and Europe.