Key Recruitment (UK) Ltd
Established since 1992, Key Recruitment is a specialist consultancy with a leading presence in a number of specific industries including:
•Capital Equipment & Consumables
•Ingredients & Raw Materials
•Drives & Controls
•Machine Tools & Tooling
•BMS, Energy Management & Building Services
Operating within UK and European market places we offer a comprehensive approach to recruitment. Focussing on vacancies at all levels from technical, sales and managerial up to board level, our industry specific consultants are fully trained in their own specific market sector and consequently you receive the very best recruitment services from people who understand your industry.
At the heart of the Key Recruitment philosophy is the idea of building long term partnerships with employers, with candidates and with our own team. We take the time to understand your requirements, providing an effective and efficient service, whilst managing the whole recruitment process from start to finish.
Our Directors have always believed that it isn"t enough to simply fill vacancies. The aim is to help businesses and candidates make the most of their strengths and really stand out from the crowd. To this end, we prefer to nurture real relationships, so that the right candidate is matched with the right vacancy.
Recently, we have joined forces with XL HR, whose expertise in the digital and graphic communications industry will prove invaluable, providing as they do a programme of global strategic training solutions to an enviable portfolio of clients.
We can now offer more vacancies, more training and more expertise – and that means more choice whether you are a candidate or an employer.
For expert, professional employment services contact us today on 0161 443 0000
CNC Programmer/Setter Operator
United Kingdom / South West
£25,000 - £25,000
Job Reference No:
CNC Programmer/Setter Operator
£25k + overtime (time ½ ) working hours mon – thurs 7am -4pm/Fri 7am -1pm
• My client is one of the best established and recognisable companies within Temperature instrumentation market and manufacture precision components for the oil and gas and marine industry.
• The company has been established for over 35 years and employs over 35 people and have a low turnover of staff and haven’t recruited in over 10 years such is the standard of the company that people don’t have any need to leave as they offer a good package and excellent working environment, still being family owned you can still knock on the MD’s door should you have a problem which can be resolved quickly and without fuss which is what most employees like in an employer, they treat their staff fairly and reward them accordingly for their excellent work ethic built up over the years
• The company has invested heavily recently and has 4 new Eagle Machines operated by Fanuc Controls so the successful person will have to be conversant with Fanuc programming
• The successful applicant will be have between 2 – 5 years experience working on CNC Machines producing small batch runs to strict tolerances and to specific deadlines.
• You will be working as a part of a team of 8 people on the shop floor so must be able to work well within a team and full training will be provided.
If you are unable to find the job you are looking for, please try looking through our complete list of jobs in the search bar, or click through to see all Vacancies.
As well as CNC Programmer/Setter Operator jobs we also have Manufacturing Vacancies. Including jobs in the UK and Europe.