Rainbo Supplies & Services Ltd
International Logistics Export CoOrdinator
Sussex / Crawley
£18,000 - £25,000
Transport & Logistics
Job Reference No:
We are an established Global Procurement Services and Equipment Supply Company to the Oil & Gas, International Aid, Engineering and Construction markets. Operating from West Sussex we are looking to recruit an International Logistics Export Coordinator.
Objective / Purpose of the Job
1) Arranging collections and deliveries
2) Liaising with warehouse regarding packing of cargo as required
3) Requesting/receiving/checking export documents including LC from suppliers
4) Consolidation of cargo for export by road, air and sea
5) Booking space with carriers
6) Arranging container/trailer loading
7) Arranging transportation from worldwide to global destinations
8) Completing export customs declarations/AWB/BL’s etc and any other HMRC issues
9) Respect for time/date deadlines
Key Activities / Accountabilities
• Close liaison with customer and suppliers
• Close working relationship with company management and operations
• Good interface with other company operations worldwide as required
The availability to work extended/flexible hours to ensure that cargo is received and despatched in accordance with customer requirements
If you are unable to find the job you are looking for, please try looking through our complete list of jobs in the search bar, or click through to see all Vacancies.
As well as International Logistics Export CoOrdinator jobs we also have Transport & Logistics Vacancies. Including jobs in the UK and Europe.