Machine Operatives: Plasma Cutter, Press Brake, Band Saw, Manual Lathe, CNC Lathe, Milling Machine
- To correctly operate machine to manufacture component parts for production, to required quality standard in accordance with work instruction provided.
- To read, understand and correctly implement technical drawings.
- To handle, transport and store component parts as per training and instruction.
- To undertake quality checks on drums, as directed by the Production Supervisor and the Quality Engineer.
- To ensure all quality inspection records are maintained correctly.
- To maintain work equipment and a safe and well organised workstation.
- To complete daily safety checks to ensure machine and work equipment is in good working order.
If you are unable to find the job you are looking for, please try looking through our complete list of jobs in the search bar, or click through to see all Vacancies.
As well as Machine Operatives jobs we also have Manufacturing Vacancies. Including jobs in the UK and Europe.