Centric Recruitment And Training Ltd have an immediate requirement for skilled Aerospace Professional's (various disciplines). If interested, contact us today for a confidential chat.
The role will involve developing and implementing improvement initiatives to enhance quality and reduce cost. This includes eliminating non-value adding activities, establishing line balance and determining root cause analysis. You will also be responsible for the design and sourcing of tooling, jigs, fixtures and assembly aids, development and introduction of new methods, ergonomic analysis and work station design.
The ideal candidate;
* has an extensive manufacturing background
* can work to deadlines
* has a flexible approach
* has experience of component manufacturing methods
* an Engineering Degree or an indentured apprenticeship and an HNC in an engineering discipline
* has experience of introducing new products into manufacture
* has strong attention to detail
* technical knowledge of manufacturing methods
* is able to identify and drive improvements through to completion
* is trained in and has experience of using continuous improvement techniques
Our client will consider candidates from a variety of sectors, but we would be particularly keen to hear from those candidates who have worked in electro/mechanical product design and manufacturing environments, aerospace, automotive, defence, traditional engineering and electronic product design.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any aspiring manufacturing engineer to join an expanding and highly successful business. Excellent long term job security and progression are on offer for candidates. Along with a generous basic salary between £30,000 -£35,000 you can expect an attractive benefits package.
If you are unable to find the job you are looking for, please try looking through our complete list of jobs in the search bar, or click through to see all Vacancies.
As well as Manufacturing Engineer jobs we also have Manufacturing Vacancies. Including jobs in the UK and Europe.