We are currently seeking an outstanding individual to join the Juice team and flank the Managing Director in running the Operations team and leading on all of our large scale live events. This is a full time permanent position and may well be of interest to a freelancer who is now looking for permanent employment.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role of Operations Manager requires significant leadership and managerial skills. The Operations Manager will take overall responsibility for the running of the Operations team, systems and processes, and all large scale client projects.
Vital to the role will be clear communication and outstanding organisational skills, excellent people management ability and a meticulous attention to detail. The Operations Manager must be able to thrive under pressure whilst multi tasking a number of projects at any one time to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the business.
• Leading on all Juice business processes, including systems and IT, and seeking to streamline procedures wherever possible
• Primary interface with clients for all large scale projects to ascertain precise requirements
• Resourcing of and task allocation for Juice Operations team
• Agreeing and overall responsibility of budget and carrying out a Juice profit analysis
• Supervisory role of Ops team for all project delivery - event documentation, including proposals, worksheets, delegate correspondence, reports, onsite materials etc; venue finding, including venue proposals and site visits; liaison with clients and designers to create a project brand design; Delegate Management process using either databases or online registration systems; management of all suppliers such as venue, caterers, contractors, entertainment, equipment hire, designers…; and speaker/special guest processes
• Overall responsibility for onsite project management and ensuring that all the team (including freelancers) are fully representing Juice at all times and carrying out duties as required
• Ensuring and facilitating training for in house staff and casual crew where necessary, and managing staffing requirements and team briefings
• Ensuring adherence to insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
• Leading on post project evaluation and final budget reconciliation
• Requesting and reconciling inputs of how to improve the standard of services provided by Juice, and ensuring appropriate actions are taken
• Seeking new business leads wherever possible and proactively marketing Juice’s full blend of services
• Undertaking any other reasonable request from the Managing Director
If you are unable to find the job you are looking for, please try looking through our complete list of jobs in the search bar, or click through to see all Vacancies.
As well as Operations Manager jobs we also have Marketing & PR Vacancies. Including jobs in the UK and Europe.