Sunquest Information Systems
Sunquest Information Systems is a leading provider of laboratory connectivity, orders, reporting and messaging solutions in the U.K. We offer software development and support for Primary and Secondary Care Trusts.
Founded in 1979, Sunquest Information Systems have grown an impressive portfolio of industry-leading diagnostic solutions and currently have 175 installed sites in the UK, Ireland, Denmark and the Middle East.
Part-time HR Assistant
United Kingdom / East Anglia
£0 - £1,000
Job Reference No:
This is a part-time position requiring the successful applicant to work 20 hours per week over 5 days.
• Responding to inquiries regarding company policies and procedures
• Responsible for all aspects of hiring/recruitment for selected departments
- Develops applicant flow for positions across the various business units through various sources,
- Builds partnerships with managers to gain a better understanding of department's annual hiring plan and develops recruiting plans accordingly.
- Reviews resumes; screens/interviews candidates in person or over the phone; establishes site or remote assessments and forwards qualified candidates to the appropriate hiring manager; checks references as requested.
• Ensuring all Human Resources policies and procedures are followed
• Recommending procedural changes that will improve the functioning of the Human Resources department; identifying legal requirements affecting the Human Resources function and monitoring exposure of the company.
• Conducting training for employees to orient them to the company and assist in their ongoing development
• Assisting Benefit specialist with workers’ Compensation, Health & Safety, Statutory Leave, etc.
• Conducting Exit Interviews and retaining employment records as prescribed by law
• Creating and administering programs to support employee engagement
• Assisting employees in resolving personnel related problems and issues
• Providing direction and guidance to managers regarding employment law and ensuring confidentiality is maintained
• Assisting with responses to employee questions regarding benefits, resolving problems related to access to, or payment of benefits, orienting newly eligible employees and processing enrolment forms and changes.
• Serving as the contact for immigration issues and processing necessary paperwork
• All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
If you are unable to find the job you are looking for, please try looking through our complete list of jobs in the search bar, or click through to see all Vacancies.
As well as Part-time HR Assistant jobs we also have Human Resources Vacancies. Including jobs in the UK and Europe.