Located near Kirkham, Lancashire and in a convenient location for motorway access, UPL is one of the UK's leading contract manufacturers of liquid pharmaceutical and personal care products. We are a privately owned business with over 35 years experience. Our purpose built facilities include 4 manufacturing and 7 filling suites, together with fully equipped laboratories for product development, analytical and microbiological testing. All this surrounded by extensive landscaped grounds.
Production Team Leader
Lancashire / Preston
£19,000 - £23,000
Job Reference No:
Working in a fast moving production environment and based within our filling / packing area, the main duties of this role include:
• Efficiently planning and organising the production room workload in conjunction with the shift supervisor.
• Organising, co-ordinating and managing the day to day activities of a team of up to 11 packing room operatives.
• Ensuring efficient and effective operations are maintained at all times whilst reaching agreed quality and output targets in accordance with GMP and ISO9001 standards.
• Training and developing the team in conjunction with the shift supervisor.
• All aspects of People Management for the team.
Working hours will either be 05:45 to 14:15 and 13:45 to 22:15 on a week about rotation Monday to Friday, or 08:00 to 17:00 dependent on business requirements. Flexibility regarding working hours is required.
If you are unable to find the job you are looking for, please try looking through our complete list of jobs in the search bar, or click through to see all Vacancies.
As well as Production Team Leader jobs we also have Manufacturing Vacancies. Including jobs in the UK and Europe.