James Wilcockson Associates Ltd
At James Wilcockson Associates Ltd (JWA Ltd) we offer an bespoke service to each client and candidate within Office Professionals and Design & Print divisions. With a very open and honest approach and over 15 years combined experience within both of these sectors, we truly believe that we offer a unique service.
Project / Account Manager
£25,000 - £26,000
Media, Digital & Creative
Job Reference No:
Project/Account Manager- Packaging/ Reprographics, Hertfordshire – Salary £25k- £26k + 25 Days Holiday
Our client is a leading Packaging Design & Reprographics Agency. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit a Project/Account Manager to work on site for one of their major clients. The successful Project/Account Manager will have excellent project/account management and/or Packaging/ Repro experience.
As the Project/Account Manager you will be:
• Build and maintain relationships with internal contacts and clients
• Liaising with the design team and client on a regular basis
• Manage the day to day running of the account and ensure clients needs are met
• Conduct weekly update meetings
• Build and maintain relationships with suppliers
• Create and manage critical paths and ensure any delays are communicated effectively
• Ensure all artwork projects are managed in a professional manner
• Run high profile projects and brand redesigns
• Arrange and attend design development and pre production meetings with all parties required
• Manage in-house MIS system
• Manage a number of projects at once
• Ensure all invoicing is kept up to date and monitor payments
• Provide weekly volume forecast reports
• Estimate project costs
The successful Project/Account Manager will have:
• Strong organisational skills along with ability to multi task.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Good attention to detail.
• Flexible and hardworking.
• A team player, with an efficient and proactive approach.
• Smart appearance and professional attitude.
• Approachable and trustworthy.
• PC literate – Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat.
• Excellent project management skills essential
• Knowledge of packaging/print or repro would be an advantage
• Knowledge of design, retail, brand and packaging is a distinct advantage
What are we offering?
Salary between £25,000 - £26,000, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
In respect to the above role(s), James Wilcockson Associates Ltd (JWA) operates as an Employment Agency
If you are unable to find the job you are looking for, please try looking through our complete list of jobs in the search bar, or click through to see all Vacancies.
As well as Project / Account Manager jobs we also have Media, Digital & Creative Vacancies. Including jobs in the UK and Europe.