Established in 1983, Premiere People operates a network of 22 branches and 14 on-site locations throughout the UK and Ireland.
Premiere People can provide you with a complete solution for all your recruitment needs. From ad-hoc cover for the day, to a full Managed Service Solution. We are one of the country's leading suppliers of high quality temporary and permanent staff to both the private and public sectors.
Having built a reputation for a dedicated, professional and reliable service that is totally focused on the interests of those we serve, we also strive to lead the way in terms of new technology and innovation.
Acquired by the Cordant Group of companies in 2007, we are now one of the largest independently owned recruitment agencies in the UK . The buying power of a group with a £400m turnover, combined with back office processes that are lean and efficient, allows us to deliver extremely cost effective recruitment solutions.
Our in house capabilities help us to respond quickly and efficiently, providing flexible recruitment solutions tailored precisely to your needs. You can depend on top quality people and outstanding service because our aim is to meet and exceed your expectations.
We specialise in providing temporary, interim and permanent staffing solutions across the following sectors:
Sales and Call Centres
Health and safety
Environmental, Renewables, Asbestos
Catering and Hospitality
Accountancy & Finance
Nursing and Care
Welfare to Work
Regional Asbestos Consultant
South Yorkshire / Rotherham
£25,000 - £32,000
-Select job type-
Construction & Property
Job Reference No:
Job Ref: 419750
Regional Asbestos Consultant
P402, P403, P404, prefer S301 or CCP Asbestos
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£25000 - £32000 per annum + Company van + fuel card for work related travel
Our client is a UKAS accredited company providing a range of consultancy and managed services to clients including asbestos, housing, facilities management, surveying and property services, energy efficiency, assessments and certification. They are also a BOHS accredited Training Provider.
Currently seeking an experienced Asbestos Consultant to report to the Head of Asbestos Services and be a member of the Asbestos Management Team, lead responsibility for delivery in the South Yorkshire region.
Main Duties of the role:
• Undertaking Management, Refurbishment & demolition surveys
• Air Monitoring
• expected to undertake 5 domestic surveys per day and producing detailed hand written notes and taking bulk samples as required
• providing advice to clients
• delivering asbestos awareness training to clients
• developing new business in the region
The successful candidate will have:
• Substantial experience as a Asbestos Surveyor and Analyst
• P402, P403, P404 Qualifications are essential
• P401, S301, CCP would be an advantage
• Wide cross sector asbestos experience
• experience working within social housing
• experience of working within a UKAS accredited firm and taking part in quality assurance system
• Good IT skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• experience of managing property/ asbestos related projects to time and budget
• Clean drivers license
• A qualification in a related property surveying activity such as Energy performance Certificates would be an advantage
• Some business development/ client liaison experience is desirable
• submit to a CRB check
• good knowledge of asbestos legislation
• flexibility to work outside of normal office hours and travel as required
You will be provided with the PPE and surveying/analyst equipment necessary for the job and a mobile laboratory for your use whilst on site.
• The company has a strong track record of training and there would be potential for you to study further and acquire other asbestos related qualifications (S301, CCP)
• Contributory pension scheme
• 25 days annual leave per year
• mobile phone
• company van and fuel card for work related use
To apply please contact:
Luan Green MIRP CertRP
Health, Safety, Environmental & Asbestos Recruiter
T: XXXXX XXXXXX
If you are unable to find the job you are looking for, please try looking through our complete list of jobs in the search bar, or click through to see all Vacancies.
As well as Regional Asbestos Consultant jobs we also have Construction & Property Vacancies. Including jobs in the UK and Europe.