We are working with a Global energy services company who provide a wide range of Engineering, Production and Maintenance services to global Oil & Gas and Power Generation industries.
The Operation Support Engineer will perform Mechanical Operation Support services for the Industrial Services Division on site based in The Netherlands. The key objective is to increase the availability of offshore rotating equipment by reducing turbo package downtime.
Key Responsibilities Include (But are not limited to);
• Act as hands on specialist, focused, but not limited to, Mechanical systems and components, in un-planned stops and breakdown situations on turbo machinery
• Investigate possible causes of break down problems
• Report on day to day (running) conditions of all turbo machines
• Gather information to analyse and report the running status of the equipment
• Assist the OEM/GMC during schedule maintenance and major overhauls
• Support the offshore maintenance organisation during trouble shooting, daily works and breakdown situations on turbo equipment
• Contribute to improvements of turbo units to achieve a higher availability and reliability status
You will also be quality focused in relation to monitoring and controlling the integrity of turbo packages in general and all related auxiliary systems technical requirements, ensuring the work is carried out as per contract and client quality standards. Alongside this you will also have Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be accustomed to working autonomously, within a small team, and in an offshore environment. The working schedule is 12 hrs per day, 2 weeks on/2 weeks off and you will be happy to cover a wide geographical area to cover multiple treating centre platforms offshore.
For your application to be considered you must be educated in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and be experienced in:
• SGT 100-2S DLE (Typhoon)
• SGT 200-2S DLE/non-DLE (Tornado)
• Solar Saturn 10, Saturn 20 and Centaur 40/50 DLE/non DLE
• Gas Compression units (Stork/Delaval/Siemens)
• Siemens/Solar Turbine controls; Rustronic, PLC5, RSLogix
• Boroscopic Inspections
• Understanding vibrating behaviour of rotating machines
For further information and for a confidential conversation please contact me on XXXX (X) XXX XXXXXXX or email me with your CV to XXXXX
If you are unable to find the job you are looking for, please try looking through our complete list of jobs in the search bar, or click through to see all Vacancies.
As well as Support Services – Operation Support Engineer (Mechanical), Netherlands jobs we also have Manufacturing Vacancies. Including jobs in the UK and Europe.