We are working with a Global energy services company who provide a wide range of Engineering, Production and Maintenance services to global Oil & Gas and Power Generation industries.
The Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer will perform Controls/Instrumentation Operation Support services for the Industrial Services Division on site based in The Netherlands. The key objective is to increase the availability of offshore rotating equipment by reducing turbo package downtime.
Key Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to);
• Manage the offshore specialist rotating engineers and Instruct, co-ordinate and support their activities; troubleshooting, daily works, breakdown situations, reporting etc
• Act as start up engineer to contribute in restoring units into operational conditions
• Regular reports to direct hierarchy on technical status and breakdown status
• Calling upon technical expertise (back up services) from SMC/Contractors head office when required.
• Contribute to improvements of turbo units to achieve higher availability and reliability.
• Data analyzing of turbo units by making use of, but not limited to, Siemens EDEN RMS system, Bentley Nevada vibration systems
• Support the offshore SMC rotating engineers during trouble shooting, boroscope inspection, material co-ordination and communication towards GMC
• Act as single point of contact between Company and Contractor and Contractors (critical equipment) service providers.
• Flexibility to adapt existing plans across multiple offshore sites, travel to offshore platforms when required
You will also be quality focused in relation to monitoring and controlling the integrity of turbo packages in general and all related auxiliary systems technical requirements, ensuring the work is carried out as per contract and client quality standards. Alongside this you will also have Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities.
To be considered for this role you will have a Master of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a background in Mechanical Engineering, Project Management with regards to mechanical work. Experience of leading and managing small offshore teams and is communicative and customer service minded. Experience in supervision and supporting a rotating equipment team along with knowledge of the following equipment
• SGT 100-2S DLE (Typhoon)
• SGT 200-2S DLE/Non-DLE (Tornado)
• Solar Satur 10, Saturn 20 and Centaur 40/50 DLE/non-DLE
• Gas compression units (Stork Delaval/Siemens)
• Siemens/Solar turbine controls; Rustronic, PLC5, RS Logix
• Interpretation of Boroscopic inspections
• Vibration analysis
For further information and for a confidential conversation please contact me on XXXX XXXXXXX or email me with your CV to XXXXX
If you are unable to find the job you are looking for, please try looking through our complete list of jobs in the search bar, or click through to see all Vacancies.
As well as Support Services – Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer - Onshore, Netherlands jobs we also have Manufacturing Vacancies. Including jobs in the UK and Europe.